Re: [AMBER] MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD with errorcode 1.

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 08:41:02 -0500

Have you checked the sander output files? They should be called
_MMPBSA_complex_gb.mdout and _MMPBSA_complex_pb.mdout for the complex, with
corresponding names for the receptor and ligand. Those files might give some
insight into the problem, also. Are you running this calculation on a local
computer, or a cluster? Have you applied all the bugfixes for MMPBSA.py and
downloaded the most recent version from the tutorial website (
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/)?

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,