Re: [AMBER] xleap not installed

From: sonali dhindwal <sonali11dhindwal.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 15:49:48 +0530 (IST)

Hello Jason,

I tried running the configure script again, and it is giving this error

Warning: the X11 libraries are not in the usual location !
    To search for them try the command: locate libXt
    On new Fedora OS's install the libXt-devel libXext-devel
    libX11-devel libICE-devel libSM-devel packages.
    On old Fedora OS's install the xorg-x11-devel package.
    On RedHat OS's install the XFree86-devel package.
    On Ubuntu OS's install the xorg-dev package.
    For the moment Amber will be configured not to build XLEaP.

I am working on Redhat Linux operating system and tried installing XFree86-devel package  but not successful.
I hope many people must have come across with this problem. So, please help.
Thanks and Regards

--
Sonali Dhindwal
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”