Re: [AMBER] CHAMBER prmtop

From: colvin <colvin4367.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:36:36 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for comments.

PTRAJ is able to generate pdb from chamber prmtop and inpcrd, BUT with a
message on appeared on screen:

"WARNING in scanDouble: ...scanning chrg"

and in the ptraj.out:

                    PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG TITLE

                    There were errors upon reading parm file!!!

As for vmd, the lasted 1.9beta version and earlier version cannot understand
chamber prmtop, but it can, however understand the file if CTITLE is
replaced with TITLE. But, with edited chamber prmtop and later on loaded in
the inpcrd, the atoms of the system lost their connectivity.

Thanks and regards,
colvin