Re: [AMBER] xleap not installed

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:36:42 -0500

xleap must not have been installed. xleap will only be installed if the
proper X Libraries can be found. Try running the configure script again and
keep your eyes open for any errors or warnings printed out (something to the
effect of

Warning: the X11 libraries are not in the usual location !
    To search for them try the command: locate libXt
    On new Fedora OS's install the libXt-devel libXext-devel
    libX11-devel libICE-devel libSM-devel packages.
    On old Fedora OS's install the xorg-x11-devel package.
    On RedHat OS's install the XFree86-devel package.
    On Ubuntu OS's install the xorg-dev package.
    For the moment Amber will be configured not to build XLEaP.

If you see this message, try following the instructions appropriate for your
operating system if it's on the list. If not, consult google on how to
install the X libraries for your system.

Hope this helps,
Jason

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:24 AM, sonali dhindwal <
sonali11dhindwal.yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> now it is showing error
>
> -- /usr/local/amber11/bin/xleap: Command not found.
>

> Sonali Dhindwal
>
> “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
> forever.”

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate