Re: [AMBER] (UNKNOWN ATOM TYPE: UA)

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 13:37:58 +0100

Well that is a good question i used the Mertz kollmann charges within
turbomole given those vdw radii - i have seen this parametrization
done before using diffuse functions on the metal center and 6-31g* on
the rest with dft

I Think my trouble is that amber somehow does not recognize my
hydrogens as tip3p maybe i should put in a vdw potential for Them?