Re: [AMBER] center of mass motion

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:05:55 -0500

Hi,

The trajectory format actually contains only coordinates, not
velocities (restart files are the ones that include both). Box info is
included only if your system is periodic. If you want ptraj to not
print box information to a trajectory use the 'nobox' keyword, i.e.:

trajin mdcrd
trajout output.crd nobox

For more specific information on the coordinate trajectory format see
"http://ambermd.org/formats.html#trajectory". Hope this helps.

-Dan