Re: [AMBER] chamber

From: colvin <colvin4367.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:48:18 +0800

Hi Mark.

Thanks! The problem is solved now. But it gave another error:

chemicalSymbolToZ() cannot map symbol: K , to a Z value

 NOTE: If the symbol reported above does not appear to be a valid
       element then this most likely means your topology file does not
       include element information. The code expects MASS lines in
       the topology file to have the following format:

 MASS 4 HT 1.00800 H ! TIP3P water hydrogen

       your file most likely has

 MASS 4 HT 1.00800

       you should check this before proceeding.
 chemicalSymbolToZ() failed to assign a Z value to an element

K is the potassium ion in the system and in the topology file used, it is
clearly stated:

MASS 8 POT 39.09830 K ! Potassium Ion

But i do not know why it cannot map symbol K. Pls assist.

Thanks and regards,
Colvin