Re: [AMBER] (UNKNOWN ATOM TYPE: UA)

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 00:18:11 +0100

Hi

and thanks for the response so I am adding a copper ion to a histidine
and as it might have other interactions with nearby residues I have
changed the type of NE2 to UA - yhe problem is that when I have
generate the inpcrd and prmtop and look at the pdb file(ambpdb from
ambertools) the imidazole ring has lost its planarity - having a boat
shape.
I think it somehow does not read the parameters correctly I have
include the parm below - is there any syntax like new line after each
section and not tabs or something like that?

# Parameters
MASS
UA 14.01
CU 65.36