Re: [AMBER] developing parameters for Zn-binding site

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:16:58 +0100

Jorgen,

I would start by RESP-A1A & then RESP-X1.

Create an accurate initial structure for geometry optimization in a
P2N file; this will save lot of cpu time...

We will release new charge models with new theory levels and new
charge fitting approaches for complexes with such a metal atom.

regards, Francois