Re: [AMBER] Energy Calculation Problem

From: Sushil Mishra <sushilbioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 06:38:05 +0100

Are you sure that the top files created for the ligand is correct and there
were no warning or error by leap. Just to be sure, u have to have the input
top file of complex, rec and ligand without water. I would write a PDB
(using ptraj) of the complex using top and traj file from MD simulation,
strip the water, and make PDB of complex. Copy the rec and ligand part
in separate files. Now create top file file for each one, (com, rec,lig) and
use them as input file in the mm_pbsa.pl, where and NTOT will the the total
number of atoms (including water) in traj file from MD simulation.

Hope it helps.