Re: [AMBER] REMD at constant pH

From: Cheng-I Lee <biocil.ccu.edu.tw>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:50:39 +0800

Dear Adrian,

I've followed the manual of AMBER 11 for constant pH calculations, but I
don't understand how to write the cpin file.
Could anyone help me with cpin?

The studied protein is a miniprotein with 23 amino acids:
NTYR ARG VAL PRO SER TYR AS4 PHE SER ARG SER AS4 GL4 LEU ALA LYS LEU LEU ARG
GLN HIP ALA CGLY
prmtop file (bba.top) is attached.

Thanks a lot!
Sophia