Re: [AMBER] Probelm with antechamber for resp charge derivation

From: Rajesh Raju <rajesh.raju.mail.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:15:33 -0600

Dear Francois,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have not performed any building
block approach for resp charge derivation. I have checked the
geomtery. It is a symmetric molecule, with a bridged benzene ring.
Can I use RED programme for derving such large molecules..If so can u
suggest, the best tutorial for me to follow. I have not used RED
before.

I am have used antechamber quite oftern for small molecules. Is it
posssible building block approach for antechamber?
My molecules contains 2 pyrene rings, 4 charded imidazole rings, and
  a briged benzene rings. All the molecules are conncted through -ch2
groups. the molecule is symmetrical w.r.t benzene ring. it would be
helpful if anyone can suggest a best way to derive charge..

Thanks

Dr. Rajesh Raju
Texas A&M University, College Station
USA