Re: [AMBER] ERROR IN SETPAR() upon atom distribution with FF03, 03.r1

From: Bongkeun Kim <bkim.chem.ucsb.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:26:19 -0800

Hello,

This is the input file for equilibration stage of remd.
Equilibration
  &cntrl
    irest=0, ntx=1,
    nstlim=100000, dt=0.0005,
    irest=0, ntt=3, gamma_ln=1.0,
    temp0=XXXXX, ig=RANDOM_NUMBER,
    ntc=2, ntf=2, nscm=1000,
    ntb=0, igb=5,
    cut=999.0, rgbmax=999.0,
    ntpr=500, ntwx=500, ntwr=100000,
    nmropt=1,
  /
  &wt TYPE='END'
  /
DISANG=heh03.dat

And I attached all prmtop, inpcrd, rst and input mdin files with zip.
You can execute it by the following command.

sander.MPI -ng 12 -groupfile equilibrate.groupfile

Thank you.
Bongkeun Kim