[AMBER] setBox command in sleap AMBER11

From: Antje Wolf <antje.wolf.scai.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:02:52 +0100 (CET)

Does anybody know what happened to the setBox command in sleap in AmberTools 1.4? I am using sleap because I want to make use of the write14scale setting. Unfortunately, sleap does not recognize the setBox command that was working well in tleap.

Is there any replacement for this command in sleap or is there another way to add a periodic box to a non-standard solvent box read in as a PDB file?

Thanks in advance,
Antje

--
Antje Wolf
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)