[AMBER] AMBER Workshop in Barcelona, Spain, May 3rd to 6th 2011.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:16:01 -0800

Dear All,

I know a number of you have been asking about AMBER workshops in Europe so I
wanted to give everyone a heads up / save the date. More details, including
the provisional program and how to apply will be provided shortly. For the
moment if you are interested please pencil off the following dates.

Dates: Tue May 3rd to Fri May 6th 2011
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Hosts: Institute for Research in Biomedicine and the Barcelona Supercomputer
Center
Instructors: Ross Walker (SDSC), Adrian Roitberg (UFL)
Target audience: Graduate students and postdocs who have limited experience
in Molecular Dynamics and/or the AMBER software and would benefit from an
introductory workshop.
Available Spaces: 40
Restrictions on attendees: The workshop will be open to any student or
academic from around the world although preference will be given to those
studying or working within the European Union.

As soon as we have the website with provisional program and application
instructions completed I will post the details here.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/