Re: [AMBER] FATAL ERROR

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:02:23 +0530 (IST)

Ok that means you are generating topology and inpcrd file for apocynin-1k4u
complex.

So you have first generated off file for apocynin
then making topology and inpcrd file for apocynin-1k4u complex

Did you tyr for loading your 1k4u only to tleap and see any error

Becaue when I download it from PDB and load it to tleap there is no any error
So error you are getting is not due to your pdb file.

I just want to suggest you that load it to alone in tleap and check whether
there is any error or not.

> http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/
> <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/>i am following tutorial i
> had apocynin as sustiva and 1k4u as lfko
>
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:50 AM, Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>wrote:
>
>> Hi vani
>> can you please send me your pdb file.
>>
>> > I am even i am using that my_no_h.pdb also i am getting the same
>> > error.......
>> > could please tell me whether there is anyother way to do this.........
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Vani

>> Sangita Kachhap
>> JRF