[AMBER] AmberTools manual: AA residue names

From: Anselm Horn <Anselm.Horn.biochem.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:21:50 +0100

Dear all,

when I recently browsed the AmberTool manual I found that in the section
"leap" the overview table showing a list of amino acid residues for
parm94/99/99SB (Amber-3-letter-code, short description) has been
deleted, a pity.

Is there any simple way to obtain this information from leap or is there
any file where residue names are described? (In the "all_amino94.lib"
the residues are listed, but not described; leap can display all
residues from the current learrc-file via "list", but without description).

I think this table was very useful to both new users who want to obtain
a quick overview and experienced users who want to stay informed about
parameterized residues that made it into the standard distribution.

Best regards,

Anselm Horn

Bioinformatik
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Germany