Re: [AMBER] parametrization of acetyl-coa using antechamber

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:09:20 -0600

Dear Knut,

Acetyl-CoA is already parameterized... go to
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/index.php

You should be able to find the fragments and piece it together.

It is not worth your effort to redo what has already been parameterized
with multiple orientation/multiple conformation methods.

Dean--
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Prof of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507
Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri 65897