Re: [AMBER] create urea molecule.

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 08:38:15 +0100

Dear subrata,

Urea is in R.E.DD.B.
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/W-80/

regards, Francois

Result(s) for search by Molecule name urea
Project name Urea
Project code W-80
Summary of information Click Here
Files (related to the charge derivation procedure)
File name Molecule name Type of file Link
tripos1.mol2 Urea Tripos Download
mol1.pdb Urea PDB Download
input1.in ----- RESP input Download
input2.in ----- RESP input Download

Files the author wishes to provide
(not related to the charge derivation procedure)Script name Description Link
File 1 Convertion of Tripos mol2 file into AMBER OFF library Download
File 2 Convertion of Tripos mol2 file into CHARMM RTF or PSF library Download
File 3 Missing force field parameters Download
File 4 File to provide more information about the project Download
File 5 File to provide more information about the project Download

All files compressed in tar.bz2Project code Link
W-80 Download