Re: [AMBER] AmberTools 1.4 parallel programs

From: Martin M. Ossowski <Martin.Ossowski.rice.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:21:58 -0600

David and All,

1) Is this correct to say then that both $Amberhome/bin and
$Amberhome/lib have to be installed (copied to executable tree
destination) for nab to work? Are there any other directories/files
in the install tree that have to copied to the executable tree
destination?

2) I assume that both serial and parallel Amber 11 programs can be
present in the the same $Amberhome/bin directory *regardless* of what
version (serial or parallel) of AmberTools has been most recently
built into this directory. I think these are independent. In fact I
build Amber 11 first and AmberTolls 1.4 second. Is this statement
correct?

Thank you,
-Martin.

--
Martin M. Ossowski, PhD
Research Computing Support Group,IT - MS119