Re: [AMBER] measruement of effect of perticular water molecule on affinity and specificity

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 23:50:09 +0530 (IST)

Thanks you Jason for reply

I have to include only one water molecule which is invole in fomration of H-bond
between DNA and protein I have mention 50 for an example.

If somehow I capture this in trajectory can I use following command to select that
water in protein?

closest 1 :50

i.e. one water molecule close to 50th residue of protein.

Sangita Kachhap
JRF
BIC,IMTECH
CHANDIGARH