[AMBER] Amber11 parallel configure error

From: Zhu, James <James.Zhu.ARS.USDA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:53:10 -0500

I ran the following configuration and saw an error. I could go on to
compile a Amber11 parallel version with the configuration but I had some
problems with the test.

How can I fix the error before compiling?

James

[jz.desktop src]$ ./configure -mpi gnu

Configuring Parallel NetCDF; (may be time-consuming)

    Error: parallel NetCDF configure returned 1

    Parallel NetCDF configure failed! Check the pnetcdf/config.log
file.

    Continuing but parallel NetCDF will be skipped.

Configuring NetCDF; (may be time-consuming)

    NetCDF configure succeeded.