[AMBER] Amber11 parallel testing error

From: Zhu, James <James.Zhu.ARS.USDA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:36:18 -0500

I ran test.parallel with -np 2 option and the test was fine. When I
changed to -np 4 using the following:

export DO_PARALLEL='mpirun -np 4'

make test.parallel

It stopped at the step shown in the following. I let it ran over the
weekend but it did not move on to the next test. I hit the return key
and the computer output Broken pipe. What is wrong with the parallel
version?

James

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jzhu/bin/amber11/test'

cd neb-testcases/neb_gb_partial && ./Run.neb_gb_partial

Running multisander version of sander Amber11

    Total processors = 4

    Number of groups = 4

Broken pipe

program error.

make[1]: [test.neb] Error 1 (ignored)

cd neb-testcases/neb_gb_full && ./Run.neb_gb_full