Re: [AMBER] NaN error in .rst files - A request for some 'Clarity'

From: peker milas <pekermilas.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:08:41 -0800

I am sorry i just noticed something in NTT=1, NTB=2 without ig=-1
case. In first 500 ps run i got a smaller trajectory file (1/4 of
other two 500 ps s). additionally the .out file is 80 times bigger
than other two. one more thing to say, looks like the first 500 ps
stopped unexpectedly but consecutive run started using last updated
coordinates. In other words consecutive runs didn't stop totally and
they continued to produce something...finally below is the actual
error which was on stdout,

Error: unspecified launch failure launching kernel kClearForces
cudaFree GpuBuffer::Deallocate failed unspecified launch failure

best
peker