Re: [AMBER] Query regarding NVT ensemble with less restraint on solute

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:25:43 +0530

Thanks Sangita and Jason for your comments. Just another thing.. Recently I
read a research paper in which the author did the NVT heating step, followed
by long NPT equilibration and again NVT run before going to actual
production. I am curious to know why one should proceed to NVT ensemble
after NPT equilibration in any circumstances.

Hirdesh