Re: [AMBER] Display CPU time in mdout file

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:42:56 -0800

Hi Hirdesh,

With AMBER 11 this info is now available in the mdinfo file (specified with
the -inf command line argument). It will give you the speed for the last
XXXX steps as well as the average speed for the entire run. It will also
give you an estimated time remaining so hopefully this is what you need.

All the best
Ross