Re: [AMBER] Ptraj: Hbond and Bfactor analyses

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:44:48 -0500

Dear Dr. Cheatham,

Thank you so much for your advice. I have a few follow-up questions.

Regarding B-factor analysis, is there a way that I can monitor the changes
in the B-factor with respect to the starting coordinates? I think if I
reference the average pdb, I only get the average B-factors, is that right?

Also, I think (based on what ptraj is telling me) that some of my Hbond
analyses quit before they are even read in. Ptraj gets here:

  File (../production190.traj.gz) is an AMBER trajectory (with box info)
with 100 sets
  File (../production191.traj.gz) is an AMBER trajectory (with box info)
with 100 sets
  File (../production192.traj.gz) is an AMBER trajectory (with box info)
with 100 sets
  File (../production

and then just stops. Is this because I haven't specified enough memory for
the job? No errors have occurred according to the error and log files.

Thank you again, and have a great day,

Kamali