Re: [AMBER] PCA analysis for side chain atoms and backbone atoms

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:12:10 +0100

Hi

thanks - so I tried to rms fit using the following syntax - the
trajectory has been centered

center :1-100 mass origin

rms first mass

and then do a entropy calculation

matrix mwcovar name cc.matrix out cc.matrix
analyze matrix cc.matrix out new.matrix thermo

but now I start to get NaN and some very strange numbers

 warning: setting vibrational entropy to zero for mode 320
with vtemp = -118786300.372960
 warning: setting vibrational entropy to zero for mode 321
with vtemp = -4988665.26942776

Is the syntax wrong? So I do have diffusion and different
conformations in my sample which will probably have a very bad rms
score.