Re: [AMBER] trehalose concentation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 07:17:54 -0500

You could save a PDB of the trehalose molecule and use packmol to create a
solvent box of trehalose and water around your desired solute in the proper
proportions. Knowing the experimental density would probably help. They
key is just to put the proper number of molecules in a given volume of
solution.

Due to the pure massiveness of the mole, lower concentrations will be more
difficult to simulate.

Hope this helps,
Jason

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 12:58 AM, subrata paul <paul.subrata34.gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear sir
>
> I want to simulate 1-6M trehalose solution in amber10.
>
> In xleap -f leaprc.GLYCAM_06
> trehalose=sequence {1GA 0GA}
> Is this ok for makeing trehalose ?
>

> How i make 1 - 6 Molar concentration of trehalose solution?
>

> thanking you
> subrata

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida