Re: [AMBER] Problem regarding Same coordinate for two atoms

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 16:19:37 +0530 (IST)

Hi Hirdesh
I had the same problem, two atoms getting overlap and failure of MD run when I was
doing constant pH MD simulation.
But I think you are doing normal MD simulation, you check your PDB file generated
after tleap for protonation state and compare with amber prep file. May be problem
will be there.

Hope this work

Sangita Kachhap
JRF