Re: [AMBER] Problem regarding Same coordinate for two atoms

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 03:13:45 -0500

I believe I posted on this recently. A linmin failure simply means that the
minimizer got stuck and couldn't find its way out. If you're just starting
dynamics, you can take the structure before it hits the LINMIN failure and
run dynamics with it.

You don't need many minimization steps to relieve bad contacts.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida