Re: [AMBER] AMBER

From: david condon <dec986.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:49:11 -0500

Hi Shesh,

I'm not sure if you just want to find a computational way of finding
these, but these can easily be calculated without AMBER.

You can find a tool at
http://www.idtdna.com/analyzer/Applications/OligoAnalyzer/ where you
can input your concentration and sequence, and it will give you the
melting temperature.

There are papers on the subject, which you can find with google
scholar, scifinder, etc.

Hope this helps,
-Dave