Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA

From: John S <s.john634.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:06:53 -0500

Dear Amber Users,

I used it as below it still gives me an error :
#
DCTYPE 2
#
COMREC 5-8
COMLIG 1-4
COMPRI 1-8
RECRES 1-4
RECPRI 1-4
RECMAP 5-8
LIGRES 1-4
LIGPRI 1-4
LIGMAP 1-4

/usr/local/apps/amber9/exe/sander -O -i sander_com.in -o sander_com.1.out -c
./snap_com.crd.1 -p ../../prmtop/poly_1.prmtop not successful , which is
the topology file of complex. Is it something to do with my trajectory file.

On the other hand I am trying to increase the number of receptor groups. I
edited the file make_crd_hg.f , NMO=100 and did make make_crd_hg .
It says make _crd_hg.f file is upto date and still my log file says as
receptor group cannot be more than 10.
Can you suggest where I am going wrong.

Thank You
John