Re: [AMBER] Use leaprc.ff99SB force field

From: Jan Wahl <janwahl.gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:40:57 +0100

Hello and sorry for the minimum on information

i'm using self-made molecules e.g chains of amino acids or small organic molecules. Therefore i just wantetdto check if the results will differ from my former calculations.

to build the molecules im using MOLDEN to generate the .mol2-file

as far as i understand you correct,
i should use the leaprc.gaff force field ( or is there any other good force field??)

Also i should use the generated .mol2 by antechamber for parmchk???

Thank you for your help

Jan Wahl