Re: [AMBER] Analyzing module for the glycosylations in glyco-protein using AMBER

From: Anindya Sarkar <axs849.case.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:29:43 -0500

Hi Lachele,

Thanks for your mail. Do you have any scirtpt file that you have told me to
stip the protein out and for the centering of the glycosylation command. And
for this purpose I am assuming that a prmtop with only glycosylation should
be needed for the analyses. Can you give me any idea how to generate the
glycosylation only prmtop from the prmtop file of the glycosylated protein.

Thanks again.
Anindya