[AMBER] How to clean dihedral angles plot?

From: Baptiste Legrand <bap.legrand.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:41:49 +0100

Dear all,

I'm following the tutorial B3 (section 6) to analyse the dihedral angles
of my molecule during a simulation. I'm not familiar with xmgrace to
reproduce the plot "dihedral angle versus frame number", can I have more
details on how to clean the -180 to + 180 jump with xmgrace?

In the tutorial:
I won't go into details on how to do this here but suffice to say you
can do it in xmgrace with some code like:
dihedral cleanup was done using transformations: evaluate expression:
y = (y< -100) ? y=y+360 : y

Thanks,
Best wishes,
Baptiste

(ps: It is second time I'm sending this message, but I don't know if it
was well delivered, if it was, please ignore it, thanks)