Re: [AMBER] how to add phosphate group in protein

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 01:29:32 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for reply.

Here I have before saveoff command
set PHD head PHD.1.N
set PHD tail PHD.1.O

Then saveoff PHD.lib.

Now when I am loading PDB file in which I have to add phosphate group with .frcmod
and .lib file all going OK but when saving topology and coordinate file
parameter file
is not saving.

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Could not find bond parameter for: C - n3
Could not find bond parameter for: o - N
Building angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter: O - C - n3
Could not find angle parameter: C - n3 - c3
Could not find angle parameter: C - n3 - hn
Could not find angle parameter: C - n3 - hn
Could not find angle parameter: CT - C - n3
Could not find angle parameter: o - N - H
Could not find angle parameter: o - N - CT
Could not find angle parameter: c1 - o - N
Building proper torsion parameters.
 ** No torsion terms for O-C-n3-c3
 ** No torsion terms for O-C-n3-hn
 ** No torsion terms for O-C-n3-hn
 ** No torsion terms for CT-C-n3-c3
 ** No torsion terms for CT-C-n3-hn
 ** No torsion terms for CT-C-n3-hn
 ** No torsion terms for c1-o-N-H
 ** No torsion terms for c1-o-N-CT
 ** No torsion terms for c3-c1-o-N
Building improper torsion parameters.
 total 582 improper torsions applied
Building H-Bond parameters.
Parameter file was not saved.

> mol2 files from my experience do not have HEAD and TAIL atom definitions, or
> connect0 and connect1 (that is, it says nothing about the bonding to the
> adjacent residues so tleap assumes that it does not bond at all). Before
> you use the "saveoff" command in tleap to save your PHD library file, you
> should, as Dave Case suggested, set the head and tail atoms.
>
> Pick the atoms that you want to connect to adjacent residues and set them as
> head and tail:
>
> set PHD head PHD.1.atom_name
> set PHD tail PHD.1.atom_name
>
> This should fix it.
>
> Good luck!
> Jason
>
> On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>wrote:
>

>> Thank you so much.
>>
>> I compare phosphoaspartate library which I have created and psophoserine
>> library
>> from Amber
>> parameter database, in my library there is connectivity prodblem.
>>
>> PHOSPHOSERINE library:-
>>
>> !entry.T1P.unit.childsequence single int
>> 2
>> !entry.T1P.unit.connect array int
>> 1
>> 17
>> !entry.T1P.unit.connectivity table int atom1x int atom2x int flags
>> 1 2 17
>> 1 3 17
>> 3 4 17
>> 3 17 17
>> 3 5 17
>> 5 6 17
>> 5 11 17
>> 5 7 17
>> 7 8 17
>> 7 9 17
>> 7 10 17
>> 11 12 17
>> 12 15 17
>> 12 14 17
>> 12 13 17
>> 13 16 17
>> 17 18 17
>>
>> and in PHOSPHOASPARTATE which I have created :-
>>
>> !entry.PHD.unit.childsequence single int
>> 2
>> !entry.PHD.unit.connect array int
>> 0
>> 0
>> !entry.PHD.unit.connectivity table int atom1x int atom2x int flags
>> 1 2 1
>> 1 16 1
>> 1 17 1
>> 2 3 1
>> 2 5 1
>> 2 15 1
>> 3 4 1
>> 5 6 1
>> 5 13 1
>> 5 14 1
>> 6 7 1
>> 6 8 1
>> 7 9 1
>> 9 10 1
>> 9 11 1
>> 9 12 1
>>

>> Here what are these number 1, 17 in phosserine library i.e.
>> entry.T1P.unit.connect array int
>> 1
> [...]

Sangita Kachhap
JRF