Re: [AMBER] how to add phosphate group in protein

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 22:29:20 +0530 (IST)

Thank you so much.

I compare phosphoaspartate library which I have created and psophoserine library
from Amber
parameter database, in my library there is connectivity prodblem.

PHOSPHOSERINE library:-

!entry.T1P.unit.childsequence single int
 2
!entry.T1P.unit.connect array int
 1
 17
!entry.T1P.unit.connectivity table int atom1x int atom2x int flags
 1 2 17
 1 3 17
 3 4 17
 3 17 17
 3 5 17
 5 6 17
 5 11 17
 5 7 17
 7 8 17
 7 9 17
 7 10 17
 11 12 17
 12 15 17
 12 14 17
 12 13 17
 13 16 17
 17 18 17

and in PHOSPHOASPARTATE which I have created :-

 !entry.PHD.unit.childsequence single int
 2
!entry.PHD.unit.connect array int
 0
 0
!entry.PHD.unit.connectivity table int atom1x int atom2x int flags
 1 2 1
 1 16 1
 1 17 1
 2 3 1
 2 5 1
 2 15 1
 3 4 1
 5 6 1
 5 13 1
 5 14 1
 6 7 1
 6 8 1
 7 9 1
 9 10 1
 9 11 1
 9 12 1

Here what are these number 1, 17 in phosserine library i.e.
entry.T1P.unit.connect array int
 1
 17

How I can modify phosphoaspartate library?

When I look sus.lib generated in tutorial
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/
connectivity in this library is also silmilar to pshosphoaspartate.

> On Sat, Jan 08, 2011, Sangita Kachhap wrote:
>>
>> I edited the PDB file remove TER card. When load it to tleap
>> with frcmod file and lib file tleap again adding TER card to thses position
>
> Something bad is happening....maybe your library doesn't have "head" and
> "tail" atoms identified. If they are missing, you need to add them -- compare
> your modified library to the original ASP one. Or, look at the phosphoserine,
> etc. residues in the contributed parameters database to see how they look
> different from yours.
>
> ...dac

With regard
Sangita Kachhap