[AMBER] Amber 11 - Bugfix 9

From: Bill Snapko <bill.snapko.qlogic.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:12:24 -0600

Hello,

I am new to using Amber 11 and would like some help please applying bugfix #9 to Amber 11. I think I have successfully applied the AmberTools v1.4 bug fixes to the installation. No problems or reject files were created. I have also applied bugfix 1 - 8 to the Amber 11 installation without reject files.

The command used for applying the patches is generally
       patch -p0 -N < /path/to/amber/bugfix.Number

The command is issued in the $AMBERHOME directory.

My issue is that bugfix 9 does not apply without failures. Is this normal to expect bugfix 9 to create hunk failures? I have counted 23 failures reported from the patch command. I have attempted to search through the mail archives and did not turn up much information on bugfix 9 problems.

This is an excerpt of the output from the patch command with bugfix 9
patching file src/pmemd/src/cuda/kCPNE.h
Hunk #2 FAILED at 57.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 242.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 368.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 433.
4 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/pmemd/src/cuda/kCPNE.h.rej

Please let me know if additional information is required.

Thank you for your help.
Bill