Re: [AMBER] AMBER

From: peker milas <pekermilas.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 01:15:08 -0500

Hi again

ok then, that looks like atom types issue. just try to be careful with
atom types. if you want you can read the this tutorial briefly
"http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial1/", i believe it will
give you a better understanding of what is going on. again you may
need a .frcmod file for your molecule. in fact in this tutorial there
is an example .frcmod file. you can take a look at it and then you can
create your own .frcmod file, in case you need it.

regards
peker