Re: [AMBER] AMBER

From: peker milas <pekermilas.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 23:48:55 -0500

it is hard to tell without seeing the pdb file. but it is possible
that you may need an .frcmod file for prmtop and inpcrd files. this my
first guess. you may also consider to take quick look at the atom
types. if you can find a typo among types, it may also cause to this
problem.

regards
peker milas