Re: [AMBER] Any way to restraint the helicity of an alpha-helix chains

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:50:31 -0600 (CST)

Catein - I think you can use dihedral restraints on that particular region
to fix it to stay in a particular conformation. In RNA and DNA, this works
to keep the structure in A or B-form conformation. I think it should work
in proteins, too.

Best regards,

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =