Re: [AMBER] Problem in using MMPBSA.py with Amber10

From: Wei Huang <whuang.cct.lsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 13:58:15 -0600

Hi Jason,

Yes, you are right. The test for 01_Generalized_Born is not really passed. And also 07_Comprehensive, which is due to the GB part.

It seems that the calculations for GB stop at the minimization steps.
   4. RESULTS

 POST-PROCESSING OF TRAJECTORY ENERGIES
trajectory generated by ptraj
minimizing coord set # 1"

How can I figure out what the problem is? Thanks!

Best,
Wei