[AMBER] Problem in using MMPBSA.py with Amber10

From: Wei Huang <whuang.cct.lsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 10:52:38 -0600

Dear AMBERers,

I am trying to use the MMPBSA.py script to do MM-PBSA calculation for my systems. The amber package I have is amber 10.

Although the test runs are all passed, I notice that all the *.mdout file are not completed. They all stuck at the following part:
   4. RESULTS

 POST-PROCESSING OF TRAJECTORY ENERGIES
trajectory generated by ptraj
minimizing coord set # 1"

I found that imin=5 is used in the GB/PB calculation. But then I also found the following in the amber10 manual:
"imin=5 In &cntrl. Trajectory analysis is not supported."

Can I use imin=1 instead of imin=5 here? If yes, how can I change it in the MMPBSA.py script? I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Wei