Re: [AMBER] Excluded atoms list

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:24:57 -0800

Hi Jason,

AMBER silently rebuilds the excluded atom list inside extra_pts.f - This is
somewhat annoying but was a hack put in to support extra points. Try setting
chngmask=0 in the cntrl namelist. This 'should' prevent sander and pmemd
from rebuilding the exclusion list and so will use the one that is inside
the prmtop file.

Good luck,
Ross