Re: [AMBER] Error Compiling NAB o AMBER Tools 1.2

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:36:48 -0500

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010, Janusz Mordarski wrote:
> I have the same problem on Ubuntu Server 10.10 amd64 using gcc 4.4
>
> in line: 2417
> nab/na_anal.c
> printf( "\"%s" is not a valid answer.\n", ParallelAnswer );
>
> should be:
> printf( "\"%s\" is not a valid answer.\n", ParallelAnswer );
>
> but i cannot correct it
> what file should i change to have correct content in this file
> (nab/na_anal.c) ??

This has come up before:
  http://archive.ambermd.org/201007/0361.html

(Just use the mailing list archive search box, with the error message.)

but I don't see any resolution. Make sure that your na_anal.nab file
is correct (see above link). Also, there is very similar code around line
1790 in the na_anal.c file: is the backslash missing there as well?

I don't know that many people would yet have tried Ubuntu 10.10 on an old
version of NAB. It might be worth updating, which would help us in looking
for a solution.

....dac