Re: [AMBER] Trajectory

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 06:22:18 -0500

it really depends on what you want to calculate and what experimental data
you are using for comparison.
if you want a real diffusion constant, you cannot change the coordinates by
anything other than the dynamics. you can still calculate many things, such
as positional fluctuations or many types of NMR observables. I'm not sure I
know what the diffusion constant of each residue would be useful for doing.