Re: [AMBER] lib and frcmod files for sucrose?

From: Jose Borreguero <borreguero.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:27:41 -0500

I used the Amber/Glycam input configurator
tool<http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu/AMBER>(
http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu/AMBER/) and obtained a topology file for the
sucrose molecule. However, I have to simulate the sucrose in the presence of
another molecule, so the topology file of the sucrose by itself will not do.
Maybe there is a way of using the topology file in order to obtain the lib
and frcmod files for the sucrose "residue", but I ignore it.

- Jose