Re: [AMBER] Trajectory

From: John S <s.john634.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:04:31 -0500

Thank You for your suggestion.I can use atomicfluct to get the deviation
from the the average structure.
Here I need to calculate the diffusion coefficients of selected residues too
.
So I plan to calculate this from the slope of Mean Square Deviation plots
over the a selected part of trajectory (which is a range of 5000ps).

I am not calculating diffusion of solvent , but of selected residues of my
structure (in all 5 residues).
Yes the MSD trajectory is noisy, will I get meaningful results out of this
analysis of diffusion coefficients

Thanks
John