Re: [AMBER] How to study the dissociation pathway for two proteins with AMBER10?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:47:42 -0500

You can define groups if you're using a distance restraint through the
nmropt functionality. I think the groups may use center of geometry rather
than COM, but for heavy atoms they're fairly similar. See the NMR
Restraints section of the amber manual for a more thorough description of
defining groups in your distance restraints.

Good luck!
Jason

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to study the dissociation pathway and energy between two
> proteins.
>
> I am wondering if we can define the dissociation pathway as one of the
> atoms in the two proteins? Are are there any way to define the dissociation
> pathway by center of mass for both proteins?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Catherine

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida